| How To Order Online |
Not all products are listed in our online store! If you have a special order you would like us to fill, please contact us at .
Having trouble ordering your favorite Italian specialties online? Fear not, Rubino’s has made life easy for you and narrowed it down to these simple steps. Follow them to ensure a successful transaction.
1) Click on the online store tab.
2) After being directed to the online store webpage, you will notice a listing of our specialty goods from cheeses to coffee to vinegar.
3) Click on the product you are searching for. For example. If you are looking for our aged Pecorino Romano cheese, click on the CHEESES link, highlighted in red.
4) After you have been directed to the CHEESES webpage, you will notice all of our cheeses listed in our online store. Notice that Pecorino Romano is the first cheese listed on the webpage. After reading over the description of the cheese, click on ADD TO CART.
5) The page will refresh. Scroll down further and you will see on the right hand part of the screen that Pecorino Romano cheese is now in your “shopping cart.” If you would like to add more products, click on other cheeses, or other items in our online store. The items in your shopping cart will remain their until you either discard them, or proceed to check out.
6) When finished shopping, click on the icon. This will proceed to checkout. Your order summary will be on the left hand part of the screen.
7) You do not need a PayPal account to order online! Simply provide the information needed for the transaction.
8) And remember, your information is safe and secure with Rubino’s Italian Food. Have fun, exploring our online store. Ciao!